JON RENAU CARE & STYLING HUMAN HAIR
We recommend washing your wig or hairpiece every 6-8 wears
JON RENAU DOES NOT RECOMMEND THAT YOU COLOR OR PERM WIGS OR HAIRPIECES
CLEANSE & CONDITION
- Before washing your human hair wig or hairpiece, gently remove any tangles with your Jon Renau paddle brush or Jon Renau wide tooth comb
- Hold wig or hairpiece under cool running water. Gently lather the hair with a capful of Argan Smooth Luxury Shampoo while making sure that the hair is traveling in the same direction. DO NOT rub hair as this may cause tangling
- Rinse thoroughly in cool water until the water runs clear
- Apply Argan Smooth Luxury Conditioner, avoiding the base cap of the wig or hairpiece (applying conditioner to the base of the cap may weaken the knots)
- With your fingers, work conditioner through the ends of the hair for about 3-5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear
DRY & STYLE
- Wrap wig or hairpiece in a towel and gently pat to remove excess water
- DO NOT use a brush to detangle your human hair wig or hairpiece while it is wet, gently use your Jon Renau wide tooth comb
Smooth & Sleek:
Use Argan Smooth Treatment Mist with Blown Away to speed drying time and smooth hair without weighing it down. Spray 3-5 pumps on to clean, towel-dried hair. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2” sections starting at nape. Blow dry in downward motion to smooth and direct hair
Apply 2-3 pumps of Weightless Volumzing Foam throughout hair. Using a round boar-bristle/nylon brush, work through hair in 2” vertical sections starting at nape. Over-direct hair for optimal volume.
Volume & Texture
Liberally spray BoHo Beach Spray throughout damp hair. Apply 2-3 pumps of Jon Renau weightless Volumizing Foam, allow hair to dry naturally or diffuse for added fullness.
- It is recommended to use professional grade heat styling tools with digital temperature settings to control heat
- Your styling tools should be set no higher than 350* F to help maintain the integrity of the hair
- Spray Heat Treat Thermal Spray on to each section as you heat style to protect hair. Work in small sections (1-2 inch) starting at the nape
- Versatile 3-Way Hair Spray works great to help hold your finished style. Adjust the nozzle to “L” for low, “M” for medium hold, or “H” for high hold, depending on your needs
- When curling your human hair, you can use small metal clips to hold each curl while cooling for a tighter, longer-lasting curl. For a looser, more natural looking curl, allow curls to hang while cooling
- Human Hair Care & Styling Products Recommended below.