Straight up with a Twist Wig by Raquel Welch | Synthetic Lace Front (Mono)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Straight Up with a Twist is the classic bob meets modern-day texture with a layered bang that happily doesn't know when to quit. It's a face-framing wig with a softly sculpted nape that features razor cut tapering for a tailored but edgy feel.
The temple-to-temple lace front monofilament top lets you wear the fringe swept off your face for a look that's flirty and elegant.
- Tru2Life® Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair - Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about anyone's hair color. The Tru2Life® fiber looks and feels like human hair and can be heat styled using thermal styling tools up to 350° (180°C).
- Sheer Indulgence Monofilament Top - The base is machine-made, and the hair on the entire top of the wig is hand-knotted one by one throughout the entire top, providing ultra-natural movement and parting flexibility.
- Temple-to-Temple Sheer Lace Front - Virtually invisible lace front that provides off the face styling flexibility with the look of natural hair.
- Velvet-Lined Ear Tabs and Nape - Ensures a secure and comfortable fit.
- Memory Cap II® Base - It's the Patented Memory Cap® construction with a finer, yet resilient stretch lace for the lightest, most comfortable and secure fit available.
|Product Weight:||3.25 oz|
|Collection:||2016 Fall Collection by Raquel Welch|
|Cap Construction:||Lace Front, Monofilament Top|
|Hair Type:||Heat-Friendly Synthetic Hair|
|Approximate Length:||Front 8" | Crown 8" | Sides 5" | Back 7" | Nape 2.5"|
Visit the Raquel Welch Wigs page to view the full collection.
Interested in seeing more medium length wig styles? View our other Medium Length Wigs.