Jacqueline | Synthetic Wig (Traditional Cap)
Ultimate Looks ships has a variety of shipping options. US shipping orders will be shipped USPS, UPS, FedEx. International orders will be shipped DHL or USPS International.
Shipping Options & Cost:
United States Shipping:
$4.95 - Economy Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 7-10 Business Days) - Available on orders under $50.00
$7.50 - Standard Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 5-8 Business Days) - Free on orders over $50.00
$28.00 - Express Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 3-5 Business Days)
$46.00 - Expedited Express Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 1-3 Business Days)
$29.00 - Canada & Mexico Standard Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 8-14 Business Days) **
$49.00 - Australia/New Zealand Standard Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 8-14 Business Days) **
$49.00 - Ireland, United Kingdom, and Select European Countries Standard Shipping & Handling (Average Delivery 8-14 Business Days) **
**Customer is responsible for payment of any customs fees, duties and/or taxes
Don't see your country listed above, please contact us to see if we can deliver to your location.
Orders begin being processed within 1 business day after being placed.
- Most orders are shipped within 3-5 days business days, however many products can be shipped within 1-2 business days.
- After placing an order you will receive an order confirmation to the email address you gave when ordering.
- If an item you ordered is on backorder or no longer available, we will contact you usually within 1-2 business days or as soon as we are aware after you have placed your order and allow you the option to either cancel your order at no cancellation charge, have it shipped when the product would be available or order another product.
- "Business Days" do not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays.
- Due to cutoff times by our manufacturers, orders received after 1:00pm central time may not be processed until the following business day.
- Shipping and billing information you supply must be able to be verified. If we cannot verify this information, your order may be delayed or cancelled.
- Ultimate Looks accepts orders from USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and the United Kingdom. Other locations will be accepted. Please contact us for more details.
- Product Availability: Although we are constantly updating our website, occasionally a product shown may be on back-order or no longer available. If the unavailability of a product would be a problem for you, we recommend you contact us before ordering to check on availability.
- Back-orders are not charged Shipping/Handling (S/H) once available if the original order was partially shipped due to a back-order product. Shipment will be Standard Shipping. If Express shipping is required additionally S/H fees may apply.
- Ultimate Looks is not responsible or liable for any additional expenses (duties, taxes, freight forwarding fees, etc.) a customer may incur for the receipt of an order, exchange order and/or a defective or incorrect product replacement order.
Order Shipping & Delivery Schedule:
Some products may not be available for immediate shipment and may not be able to be guaranteed a requested delivery date.
- For US orders, our economy & standard shipping is by United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail and USPS First Class Mail with Tracking with average delivery after shipment of 2-4 business days. At time of shipment, a USPS Tracking Number is issued and a USPS shipping notification is sent to your email address for order tracking.
- For International orders, our standard shipping is by DHL Express or USPS International Mail. It is hard to determine the exact date the delivery will arrive at your destination, due to unforeseen delays in customs. However, we will ship your item within 2-4 business days after order placement.
- Expedited Express Shipping & Handling will appear as $46.00 on your order checkout. If additional shipping cost are required to ship your order, we will email or phone you with the revised shipping/handling cost after we receive your order.
- Orders received after 1:00pm central time may be delayed shipping 1 business day.
- "Business Days" do not include weekends or holidays. Example..If you place an order with us on Friday, the 1st business day starts on Monday, unless that was a holiday, then it would be Tuesday. Saturdays and Sundays are not considered business days. When determining delivery of your order, please use this as a guide or contact us if you have questions.
- To better assist you, if you do have a specific date or time frame you would need an order by, please give us that information in the "comments" section of our order check form or call us at 877-840-6126.
Brand: Envy Open Top Wigs Collection Jacqueline
Type of Hair: Quality Synthetic Hair Fibers
Approx. Weight: 1.94 oz.
Approx. Hair Length: Front 2.75", Crown 2.75", Side 2.5", Nape 1.75"
Description: Jacqueline Wig by Envy. Short on length but generous on volume, this wig has dreamy, wispy bangs and the perfect layering to accentuate your cheekbones. With her gossamer-like Open Top construction and her ultra modern pixie cut, Jacqueline is the essence of comfort and style.
Available in vibrant multi-dimensional colorations to fit the trends of today.
What is it about looking good that makes you feel so good about yourself? Designed with style and comfort in mind, Envy's Open Top Wig Collection looks and feels fantastic. A delicate layer of gossamer lies softly against the scalp allowing air to circulate freely. Petal-patterned netting adds stretch and support to every style and is dyed in a complementary shade to ensure complete coverage.
You can style it to the left. Style it to the right. Keep it sophisticated during the day. Even step up the volume for a night on the town. And always step in complete confidence.
I received Jacqueline a couple of days ago and I'm very happy with the purchase. The color (dark brown) is deep and rich. The hair has a light airy feel to it and looks totally real. The cut and style of the hair is not exactly the same as the style pictured above (I wish it was). The sides are much shorter than pictured and the back is a little longer than pictured. However, I removed the wig from the box (it was really well packed and protected) and gave it a little shake. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the hair was not too voluminous from my face. I have a small face and usually any brand of wig will be waaaaay too much hair for my face. I live in a small town and there isn't one salon in our town or the larger surrounding city that has a stylist who will work with a wig. So I'm stuck. Either it looks good right out of the box or I have to return it. Jacqueline was great right out of the box. I don't know how you would like it if you have a full or larger face, but for those with a small face, I think it is just right (or at least worth the shot to buy it and find out if it's right for you). I do wish that the sellers of these wigs would have a choice where you could buy the wig styled the same as pictured or (for less money) buy it the way it arrives now. I will be purchasing another Jacqueline so I'll have one to wear and one to wash.