16" Hair Extension | Heat Friendly Synthetic (Clip-In)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Brand: Christie Brinkley Wigs by Hair2Wear®
Type of Hair: Heat-Friendly Synthetic Fiber
Approx Weight: 3.25 oz
Approx. Hair Length: 16" Hair on 10" Wide Weft
Color(s) Shown on Models(s): HT25
Description: 16 Inch Clip-In Hair Extension by Christie Brinkley. For longer, fuller, more beautiful hair, this one-piece hair extension clips in so easily. Its loose wave texture is designed to blend naturally with your own hair to provide maximum volume.
The Kanekalon Excelle Heat Friendly Synthetic Hair Fibers of this wig can be curled or straightened with thermal styling tools to create any style you want. The synthetic hair of this piece can withstand heat up to 350º Fahrenheit and looks and styles just like human hair.
How To Attach:
1. Part your hair from ear to ear, and clip out of the way with the included duckbill clips.
2. Slide the extension's center clip into the middle of your part. (For fine hair, tease the roots a little before start. That'll make things more secure.)
3. Attach the next clips one at a time making sure the piece lies flat with no gabs.
4. Unclip your hair and blend together with the extension.
5. Too long? Not long enough? Start over, parting your hair higher or lower to get the length you want.
Note. Some styling may be necessary to achieve looks shown. Also, styling tools that exceed the heat limit for this product may damage the hair fibers.